Tuesday 22 September 2015

Vintage Greys..

Hi there!

This week's ColourQ palette is moving into an autumnal feel, and I just love these colours together...


I really wanted to do a tone-on-tone grey background when I saw this combination, so I started with that, and ended up with this...


I used a combination of a current SU set (Vintage Leaves) with the coordinating dies, together with an old retired background stamp and a Verve sentiment. I had to use Hello Honey and Cajun Craze for the leaves as I don't have ink in the other colours.

When I saw the sketch at Viva la Verve this week, I just couldn't resist using it for this, considering the layout was perfect for the leaves to be a focal point (and the sketch even had some of these colours!)...


I'm sure the rest of the ColourQ Royal Court have got some fabulous samples to inspire you with today - make you you check them out!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

8 comments:

  1. Amy this is absolutely beautiful!! Love the fabulous coloring on your leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Amy! I love the coloring on the leaves. With the grey background this is like looking at an old colorized black and white photo. What an amazing look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. Love your background stamping, and those leaves are perfectly colored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Great bundle of leaves and works well with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Amy! Love your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! Grey is my fave~ Congrats on your feature at Verve~

    ReplyDelete